| 2019-2020 NITQ - The Sportsplex #1 (U16 & U19) Umpire Registration|
|Date/Time:||Saturday, Dec. 28, 2019 (12:00 AM) - Sunday, Dec. 29, 2019 (11:55 PM)|
|Organizer:||USA Field Hockey|| |
Umpires are invited to register for the 2019-2020 National Indoor Tournament Qualifiers held December 15, 2019 - January 27, 2020 at various locations.
UMPIRES MUST HAVE CURRENT MEMBERSHIP BEYOND FEBRUARY 1, 2020 TO REGISTER.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY...
Umpires may register for more than one NIT Qualifier.
Please be sure to look at your selections carefully as once you have selected sites and dates, changes are very difficult.
If you must make a change, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your additional selections.
Registration for each site will close 6 weeks before the NIT Qualifier Date.
An assigned umpire manager will make contact with you for the assigned NITQ.
- Umpires will be paid $.80 per minute that they are umpiring
- Mileage will be paid at $.40 per mile for any miles driven over 75 miles
- Snacks and water during the event will be provided
- If necessary, hotel will be provided
Selection of Umpires
- The above events are open to all USA Field Hockey rated umpires
- The number of umpires selected will be based on the number of teams registered
- First priority will be those umpires in the specific region of the NITQ
- Updated ratings and possible advancement to Level 2 will be available, based on performance review
- National Indoor Qualifiers are not Level 3 events
|Location & Contact Information|
1331 O'Reilly Drive
Feasterville, PA 19053
|Event Contact:||Steve Horgan|
Last Updated: 3/30/2020 2:03:30 AM